Followers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Learning without Imagination...


Greetings!  The Pink Team is up for the new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu, where the challenge is to create a project that is "Anything but a Card."  As most of my followers know, I am a card maker!  So,a challenge it was and is for me!  I decided to create a tag.  I adhered a vintage dictionary page onto a jumbo tag and then sprayed it with a variety of Dylusion Spray.  The focal images and sentiment, by Lost Coast Design, were inked with Black StazOn Ink, water colored with Distress Ink, trimmed and adhered to the tag front.  A smattering of black embossing paste stenciled with a Tim Holtz Stencil, and some Ideaology Mirrored Stars and black Dresden Trim by Red Lead complete my tag.  I hope you will stop over to Eclectic Ellapu to be inspired by the rest of the Design Team and then submit a project of your own.  Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs, Yvonne

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Have had a flying peek at all your gorgeous work that I have missed Yvonne and everything is adorable especially this tag which is so full of vibrant colours.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I love this, fabulous use of colours and just love the stamps you have used. I must get some when funds allow lol. Pleased you are an Eclectic xx

May said...

Your tag is amazing...the background colours & design is fabulous... Love the images...Brilliant work... Hugs May x x x

Words and Pictures said...

It's a great tag, Yvonne - fierily intense colour in the background, and the tinting on the images is lovely!
Alison x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, wonderful bright colors.

Margik said...

Gorgeous images and colours.

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous tag and I too am a card maker and I struggle with tags too so I really hear you. You must continue making them, this one is gorgeous, you are very talented, no matter what you are making. ~Diane