Followers

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How Lucky Am I?


No project to share this evening, but I wanted to share with each of you the wonderful Blog Candy I won recently thanks to the generosity of my Blogland Friend, Michelle.  Michelle has a wonderful blog and if you have not yet visited her blog, I hope you will visit.  I LOVE her unique and refreshing style.  

I am most excited about the goodies I received and cannot wait to put them to good use.  

I'll be back tomorrow, again, with several posts for challenges.  Thanks for stopping by.  Best wishes, Yvonne

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are the sweetest!
I am so glad that you enjoyed your package. I love your work and visiting your blog. You are truly an inspiration!

Words and Pictures said...

What lovely candy... looking forward to seeing what you get up to with it.
Alison x