Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Bonjour!



It has been awhile since I have been able to join a challenge at Frilly and Funkie, so I was excited to be able to finally do so.  The challenge this time is April in Paris and we must include a Parisian landmark or French Text.  I pulled out several sets of Artistic Outpost images and stamped away. To soften the white card base, the edges were distressed with Antique Linen Distress Ink. A black seam binding bow and a large gold button complete my card.'I'll also be entering this post at Artistic Outpost's Referral Program. Bon soir, mes amies! (I hope that's right!) Yvonne 

6 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Love this one, Yvonne! Beautiful black/white color palette with some wonderful pops of red. Love the way you used the images here. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us for our April in Paris challenge!

Hugs,
Linda

SandeeNC said...

Bon chance mon amie with the challenge, fabulous job on your card! Thank you SO much for visiting my blog, hugs and a wave from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Meggymay said...

Fabulous card, love the mono tones.
Yvonne

Terry said...

The GG lady works so well with a Paris theme! Lovely card and details and so happy to see this beauty at AO! Hope you are enjoying the week!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Tres magnifique!!! Love all of these AO images on here...Fun!!!

Donna Gibson said...

What a lovely card! I love all the hot air balloons (one of my faves)!! And the limited color palate is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkie!