Followers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Noel, Noel

It is hard to believe it is once again time for another challenge over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown!  This week, for Challenge # 4, we are working from the sketch below.  My immediate thought went to blue and white, and my card above is the final result.  the snowflakes are from the Sleigh Ride plate by Artistic Outpost and were inked with a Chipped Sapphire Distress Marker.  The ribbon and bling are from my stash.There's still time to join the fun at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown if you want to get a jump start on your Christmas Cards for later this year!
I am also submiting this card to Artistic Outpost's February Referral Program.  Thank you for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  Best, Yvonne

7 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my I love this in purple - so pretty. The way you did the sentiment just stole my heart. Very wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge this week at 52CCT!

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely love the colours, and how you get the versions reversed, white on purple, purple on white with the snowflakes... clever and beautiful!
Alison x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Nice colours and layering Yvonne!

greetings, Alie :-)

Mynn xx said...

Yvonne, this is so regal and elegant! I adore the rhinestone sand the beautiful colors!!! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful take on this sketch - great colors.

Dawn said...

Lovely, I like the Sleigh Ride plate as well.

Ruth M said...

Wonderful card Yvonne with such a rich colour scheme! I love the pretty touches of the lace and bling!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT & I hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x