Followers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Heart You


Just got my new PC back, so fingers crossed!  I apologize for posting multiple times, but I am trying to not miss deadlines for projects I have already completed.  The project above is for the current Alpha Challenge of "H" over at The Craft Barn.  I chose the word "Heart" from my dictionary.  I stamped the beautiful heart by Crafty Individuals in the upper left corner, water colored it with Distress Markers, added a portion of an image by Gecko Galz and accented the heart with liquid pearls by Ranger.  The small scattering of hearts is by Studio G as is the alphabet stamp I used to spell the word heart on an Idea-ology sticker.  A puffy heart with ChitChat Stickers completes my page.  Thanks so much for dropping by.  Hugs, Yvonne

8 comments:

Scrapmate said...

What a lovely page with a subtle but effective use of colour.

Suzi B said...

Great pages Yvonne a lovely miixture of vintage and contemporary images.
Suzi B x

Paper Profusion said...

Hi Yvonne, just a quick catch up with your posts - all card fabulous - hope your pc singing and dancing as it should! Thank-you so much for your lovely comment over at my blog last week. Nicola x

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is stunning! Love the red and black with the striking image,

Lucy x

Brenda Brown said...

Love that heart Yvonne.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Maggie said...

Great page I "heart " it!

MaggieH

Sylvia said...

Fabulous page, love the hearts and the black and red colours are so striking!

Sylv xx

Anonymous said...

Great page. Can only ♥ it ;-)
Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy