Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Joyeux Noel

As I mentioned in a previous post today, I am on the road again.  I've brought some odds and ends of Christmas along in hopes of getting a few of my cards made.  I am way behind where I was last year at this time!  I remember purchasing this little booklet of Christmas Miniatures from Crafty Individuals at the end of the year last year and thinking they would be great images to used on one-of-a kind cards.  I paired the image above with stamps from Oxford Impressions and some snowflake stickers from Martha Stewart.  Finishing touches include vintage magenta seam binding, and some pearls.  Thanks for dropping by.  Best Wishes, Yvonne

4 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful Christmas card.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card Yvonne, love the image and those snowflakes. Tracy x

Julia S-W said...

Gorgeous card Yvonne - particularly the angels in the corner which are a great favourite of mine.
Juliaxx

Brenda Brown said...

Such a sweet card Yvonne, love the snowflakes and gorgeous image.
Hope you are having a good week.
hugs {brenda} xox