Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Embrace Each Day

Greetings! This is a second post for me today.  My husband's sister's birthday is upon us.  As I am traveling at the moment, I have just a selection of my stamping gear with me in my trusty stow away bags.  (You may recall my dear husband asked me to use two bags so the one was not so heavy!  I think I benefited from the second bag!)  I asked my husband to pick out stamps he wanted me to use and a color palette and the resulting card is above.  The images are from Crafty Individuals and the Chit Chat Stickers are from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  I am happy to share that I just won a 25% discount from a random draw for sharing a card that included items purchased from Linda's Boutique.  It is quite a savings as her items are already priced below MSRP.  Check it out if you have not done so yet and join in on the Sunday Share!  Thanks for dropping by.  Yvonne

2 comments:

Ephemera said...

Hi Yvonne, loving your beautiful card and the stunning colours you've used. She is a real winner. Have fun whilst your away. XX

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love the colours on this card. So vivid, so alive!