Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Butterfly Friendship

Hello!  This is my second post for today.  My card is for the Anything Goes Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and Show.  I began my card around a scrap of Specialty Paper that I had previously used to sop up leftover Dylusions Ink Spray in several colors.  All stamps used for my card are from Crafty Individuals and Black StazOn Ink was used throughout.  This beautiful butterfly stamp - CI 347   was stamped over top the scrap card stock and matted with yellow card stock.  The paisley stamp - CI 342 was stamped repeatedly on the right hand side of the card base.  The girl - CI 065 was matted with orange and yellow and the sentiment, a complimentary stamp from CI was distressed with Spiced Marmalade DI.  Simple embellishments include vintage pink seam binding, black Liquid Pearls and an applique flower trimmed from lace purchased at CI.  Thanks, as always, for dropping by.  I truly appreciate your continued support.  Yvonne

9 comments:

Candy C said...

Your friendship card is beautiful. I truly love the shabby chic feeling of your card. Your stamped butterflies are stunning. I love your white background with the added colors. Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour palette

Meggymay said...

Wonderful card, love all the details and stamps you used.
Yvonne x

Brenda Brown said...

This is soooo pretty Yvonne. I am waiting for that stamp to arrive, I love the background to yours.
hugs {brenda} xox

Terry said...

So stunning is the background for the butterfly panel! Love the contrast with the black and white! Very eye catching! BTW, I am sending you an e-mail with three other pics of my little yard visitor!

Sophie said...

Wunderschön gemacht.
Ich liebe diesen Schmetterlings-Stempel.

Liebe Grüße

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card with fabulous details.

Karen McAlpine said...

OHhh. Love that butterfly image!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am playing catch-up with your art Yvonne.
Gorgeous use of the butterflies. Don't you just love that stamp? I had to "step away from the stamp" as I could have continued creating with it.
Beautiful card.
Wishes
Lynne