Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Bloggers' Challenge - Color Challenge

The challenge over at Bloggers' Challenge this time around is to create a project using the colors in an inspiration piece, which is actually a Kindle Cover! The colors: black, green, blue, purple and white. I started with a white card and then selected some designer card stock that includes blue, green, black, and white. At first, I was unsure as to how I could add purple to my card as there was none in the designer card stock. I decided to plug on, though, and selected a purplish matting for the designer paper. I also stamped my Artistic Outpost image with Milled Lavender Distress Ink and then matted the image with purple and black paper. Embellishments include Winter White Seam Binding, a blue twill tape, a paper doily, a safety pin and PARIS charm and a bit of cheese cloth.

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab use of this weeks colors! Love that sweet Artistic Outpost image! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful use of the image and challenge this week, luv all the layers.

Brenda Brown said...

Perfectly put together Yvonne, the colours look fabulous and I love the soft image.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful image, love how subtle it is and the doily behind it.