Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Use it Tuesday - Thank You

There's a new challenge at Use it Tuesday! This time, we are to make a card 'Giving Thanks.' I have a lot of thank you cards to make right now, so this was perfect timing for me. I began with a white card base and wrapped it with several very old ribbons, one recycled from a gift box. I stamped my Inkadinkado image in Wild Honey and matted it with black and burgundy paper scraps. The sentiment is by Stampin Up and is a 2004 release that has not seen ink in almost as long. To finish my card, I added some rust colored leaves, some 10-year old raffia and copper liquid pearls. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was not what I had planned, but it turned out very nice. Thanks for dropping by and thanks for your comments. Best, Yvonne

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love your colours and design.
Yvonne x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful card, love the autumnal feeling.

Haven_mom4 said...

Lovely card, beautiful colors and using up your stash as well. Thanks for joiining us at Use it Tuesday-haven

Ellie Knol said...

Another beauty....
and...
please have a look on my blog, the first post.. you don't have to say thank you... LOL
http://elliecreahoekje.blogspot.com/2011/12/blogs-i-became-follower-of-lately-no-2.html