Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

365 Cards - Day 167 - Super Sketchy Sunday



Kind of working backwards on the challenges at 365 Cards this week! My card today is for Day 167 and is a Super Sketchy Sunday challenge. If you read any of my other posts this week, you know that I am away from home with a small stash of card supplies. I honestly think all of my cards this week are not what I might have produced if I had been at home in my art studio, but I also think it is good once in awhile to limit what you have to work with and I often find that I really like the cards I make at those times. This sketch lent itself to the pack of designer paper I had along, which I used for the strip as well as the main image. The sentiment is by Inkadinkado and the embellishments include green and white Baker's Twine and black liquid pearls. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else came up with for this challenge!






2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh lovin that image!!! great card

Rose said...

love the image and the bright papers :)