Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Use it Tuesday: Challenge #12 - It's a 2-fer

I came across a new challenge today while checking out another artist's blog. It is called Use it Tuesday. The current challenge is to use two items on your card that you have been hoarding. Wow! I headed to my art studio and thought where do I start? I looked up at my shelving and saw these adorable bear stickers that have been there since 2003. And so my card was under way. I also found these pink stickers from Martha Stewart that I picked up on the clearance rack some time ago. I know this makes three, but the light pink card stock is also from 2003 when I made my first grandchild's baby announcements! Looking forward to meeting lots of new artists at this new for me blog challenge. Thanks, Yvonne

2 comments:

Bernadet Rodakowski said...

Oohh, super card Yvonne! I especially love the rosy rick-rack! This is really my style of card. TFS.
Bernadet
http://bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com/
P.S. I found you on the "Use It" challenge blog.

france papillon said...

Sooooo cute! thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday :)))