Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A New Challenge!


I stumbled onto a new challenge today called Make it Monday Challenge. The challenge for the month of July is Vintage and the theme for this week is Embossing. It can be heat or dry embossing. For my card, I chose a script and musical embossing folder, both by Cuddlebug. I grabbed a set of stamps by Art Declassified that remind me of a vintage Paris scene. I am also submitting this card to 365 Cards - Day 134 Card Challenge. You are required to use rick rack, buttons and pearls for their challenge. Happy to have found a new challenge that appeals to my style and continue to be challenged by 365 Cards! Thanks for stopping by. Yvonne

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Lovely card Yvonne, I love your black and white images against the purple. Thank you for joining us this week at Make My Monday - Jcaqueline xx.

Maribel said...

I love, is very elegant

Just Me said...

Very pretty card. I really like the B & W image against the purple. Great card.

Cazro said...

Hello and welcome to Make My Monday, I hope we will continue to see you, we are concentrating on vintage throughout July. I love your card, the contrast of B/W against the embossed purple is very appealing. Caz

Fliss said...

A great card Yvonne. Love the colours and the stamped images.
Thanks for joining in over at Make My Monday and hope to see you again.
Fliss x

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!