Followers

Monday, July 18, 2011

365 Cards - Day 140 - Raised Up

The challenge at 365 Cards for Day 140 is Raised Up. The challenge is about giving dimension to an image. Our specific challenge is to raise up two different parts of an image off the card. I chose this beautiful image of a circus poster from the Vintage Circus plate by Artistic Outpost. I shaded most of the poster with Distressed Inks. I re-stamped the center section with the main poster twice and cut out the poster and then just the tiger. After coloring both pieces with Copic Markers, I used foam pop dots to raise the main matted poster and then raised the tiger again with more pop dots. The sentiment is also from Artistic Outpost. I finished the card with some black liquid pearls. Thanks for stopping by! Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the way you have coloured this card.. makes it brilliant :)