Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

365 Cards - Day 138 - Saturday Collage Card

Since I got through the whole week of Collage Challenges over at 365 Cards, and finally realized that I had done every day so far, I felt I had to finish out the week on Saturday. With insomnia ever present, I headed to my studio to work on the challenge at 365 Cards for Day 138 that required Tearing, Piercing and Painting. What a challenge indeed! I could not find my paper piercing tool and everything thing I used tore huge holes in my paper or my holes were terribly crooked. I finally found a paper needle and got a half decent green panel pierced after more tries than I care to reveal. The tearing was easy. For my paint, I used water color pencils and then turned them to paint with a blender pen. The dog images are from the Adventure plate by Artistic Outpost, the sentiment and paw prints are by Studio 112. It was a great week of challenges! Thanks for stopping by. Yvonne

1 comment:

Pam said...

This is wonderful, love the doggie theme!