Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mythical Paperpieced Creature!

Working on two challenges today. The first is for 365 Cards, where they ask that you create a card that includes a mythical creature. This dear image from Lost Coast Designs immediately came to mind. I also am using this card for a Simon Says Challenge that calls for paperpiecing or piercing. I chose paperpiecing. For my friends who are new to this term, it is when you stamp an image on multiple colored papers or cardstock and then cut them out and piece them together to give an overall colored image. The beautiful bow at the top of the card is from Character Constructions. The bird, sentiment and hearts are from K & Company. Thanks for stopping by. I love comments, so I hope you will leave one if you are moved to do so! Yvonne

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great Yvonne! I love the image and the colors you chose.

Karen said...

Ohhh I have this stamp & I love her ~ great job! I never thought to paper piece her dress, she is too sweet :)

Mark Angel said...

Lovely Made

Kim Mc said...

What a wonderful mythical creation, Yvonne! Thanks for playing in this week's challenge at 365 Cards and hope to see you next week too!
Aloha, Kim Mc
365 Cards DT

debby4000 said...

Oh fab card.
Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby