Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Call Me Kitty

I recently received this plate of images called Adventure from Artistic Outpost as a thank you for having a card featuring an Artisitc Outpost image published in the 2011 Catch Up magazine by Stampington and Company. I also just recently acquired some new tools to use with Distress Inks, so....I've been busy trying out the new stamps and trying my hand at blending inks! I just love these vintage images by Artistic Outpost. There are numerous sentiments included with the Adventure set that can be stamped in the center of the phone booth. What fun! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Yvonne

1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Congrats on your recent publication using AO stamps! love the sublte BG colors. Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.